Wednesday, December 27, 2006

new look.

I've got a sore ear. And it's really aching. Aww. I want to remove the earrings already! But I can't because everytime I try to remove it, my ear hurts. Tsk tsk.

Anyhoo, I got my hair dyed just yesterday. Haha. From jet-black, it's now colored brown. Haha. I love it! Huwaw. I always get shocked everytime I look in the mirror. Haha. Hindi pa ko sanay na ganito yung kulay ng buhok ko. Haha.

Wala lang. We celebrated our Christmas in Quezon City. It was just like any other day. Tsk. I really didn't feel Christmas at all. Even my cousins didn't feel it too. And I know it's not only us who didn't feel Christmas also.

I got the hang of making straw stars or what they call lucky stars. Haha. It's really cute. Uber. Labsi labsi dudels! Haha. I'll put pictures of it here if I have the time. Haha. Want to make one also? Go to this site. Click!

Aun lang. Tapos na ang pasko. Kaya eto na lang.

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

No comments: