Friday, December 22, 2006

last 3 days.

Last December 20 was the start of my Christmas vacation. Wee! I am free from all the stress school is giving me, for now. Haha.

We had our peace camp last Tuesday at our school. We slept there. The school did a lot of activities for us, which I did not enjoy much. But I like the hostesses in that peace camp, especially the kiddo. She is very good in articulating and she has a nice accent. Haha. Wala lang.

There is nothing much to tell about the peace camp, so I'll move on with another topic.

Last Monday, my friends and I went to Glorietta because of Jeanette's request that we should bond together before the Christmas vacation starts that Setti ruined because she did not join us. Tsk tsk. So there were only five of us. Haii.

Upon arriving at Glorietta, we hurried down to Tokyo Tokyo because we were starving. Haha. We ate there, of course. Beef teriyaki + red iced tea + mixed sushi. Yum yum! Haha.

After eating, we went to the black part of Glorietta to window shop. Haha. And i saw someone being dreadlocked. Ooohh. I would love my hair to be dreadlocked. Before. Haha.

I got my ear pierced, too! Jazzy also. Haha. Yes naman! Haha. We're really soul sisters. Haha.

We also went to Market! Market! last tuesday, before the peace camp. This time it was the four of us + Setti, but no Jeanette. Tsk. We were never complete. Aww. I wish, I wish.. No. I will not tell it here because someone I know might read it and I will be in big trouble again.

Anyways, we shopped there. Haha. Especially Setti. It was as if she bought the whole mall. No, I was just exaggerating. Haha.

We went back to school at 4pm. Arrived at 4:30pm. Saw Monica. Met Khai, that was just actually her nickname. Her real name was Kamille, with a "K", not with a "C". Why is there so many C/Kamilles in this world? Haha.

Peace camp... Fast forward.

And so Wednesday came, we had our Dawn Mass and we were off. Jazzy and I went to Jollibee to eat breakfast. Then, we headed to Monica's house to take a bath. Haha. After taking a bath, their family entertained us. Haha. Aliw yung mama ni Monica. Haha. Ankulet. Haha.

At 10:30am, we went to Mapua to meet Kencel and the others. No, that was a joke. The traffic made that a joke. We went to Greenbelt instead. There, we just window shopped and roamed around.

Alas! Kencel and JR already arrived. Haha. Wala lang. Anu ba yan. Nakalimutan ko na yung mga ginawa namin doon. Haha. Basta.

Went home at 7:30pm. End.

For some reason, I have this mannerism that I would always jump and jog in place whenever I get excited. Haha. Weird. My friend told me that I look like I have a spring in my body. Haha.

That 3-day gala-to-the-max-up-to-the-extent-that-I-go-home-late with my friends was the last time that I will be able to be with them. For this year. So that's why nilubos-lubos ko na. Nagpakahyper ako, nantrip ako, at lahat na. Haha. Basta.

I so miss my friends. Aww. Miss you guys! See you next year, or month! :)

So, Christmas is near, eh? Hmmm. I still do not feel the essence of it. For me, Christmas will just be another day. Nothing special. I do not mean that Jesus' birth is not special, ah. It's just that.. I do not feel the essence of it. That's all. Haha.

Still.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you! :D

No comments: