Monday, December 04, 2006

100th anniversary + swimming.

Yesterday, as what i have said in my last post, was the 100th Anniversary of our school. So, we were asked required to go to Ninoy Aquino Stadium to join in the celebration.

The celebration was at 8am, but I had to go to Vito Cruz at 7 am because I have to get my uniform in our school. However, I will only be able to get my uniform through Zehti because I cannot enter our school because I was wearing civilian clothes. So, there I was on my way to Vito Cruz when Zehti said that she was still in Imus, Cavite. Tsk. Badtrip. Good thing Krishore texted me! Haha. I found a way to kill time while waiting for Zehti to come. Yay! Haha. I stayed at his condo while waiting for Zehti. While I was there, Krishore and I talked about things such as what happened to some of our friends, &c. Then finally, Zehti was already at Vito Cruz! Haha. I bid farewell to Krishore and went to her dorm, which is inside our school. Zehti went to our locker and took my unifrom, and I quickly changed because she said that we were going to be late.

Ok. We were already in Ninoy. Wala lang. We celebrated the Institutional Mass there, and they gave us food(ensaymada + mineral water) after the mass. Then, they asked required us to join the parade. Tsk. It was freaking hot! We had to walk from Ninoy up to our school. My golay. Tsk tsk. Ok. So much for the details.

After that event, we went to Marcy's house in Parañaque because we were going to swim in Silverhomes. Wee! Haha. I borrowed a swim suit to Marcy because I wasn't able to bring a swim suit. Haha.

Ansaya! We did a lot of stuffs there. We raced in the pool, played pusoy dos, ate pizza, and did merry-go-round like in the pool. Haha. I really enjoyed that swimming although some serious things happened.

JR and Jazzy were able to talk things over also during that swimming. Whew. Now, I think they are ok and I hope that they will be ok. Answeet nga nila pagkatapos nilang mag-usap eh. You see, I want all my friends to be happy with their lives, especially their love lives. *yikee*

After that, we went back to Marcy's house to clean ourselves up and to change our clothes. Also, we helped her do their project in Chem lab. Haha.

So, those were the things that happened to me yesterday. :)

No comments: