Friday, December 08, 2006

a celebration and a rose.

Today was the finale of our school's centennnial celebration. We had a mass in the morning, which I really got bored, and we had a field demo in Rizal Track Oval in the afternoon, which I really got irritated because it was really hot.

Our block along with the other 2 blocks presented a street dance entitled Sinulog. Haha. Wala lang. We all did well in the presentation, I think. Even though some of us were not able to perform because of our costumes. Tsk. Kulang ang binigay na costume samin. Aynako. Asar.

After the presentation, we went to see our friends who watched us perform, and we went to Greenwich in Harrison Plaza to, of course, eat. He gave me a black rose, which I truly loved and liked because I really want to have a black rose. Though he only used a spray paint to make that rose black. Haha.

I just arrived in our home so I am really really tired. My feet is aching so much and I am so hungry. I want to eat! And rest. So there. I will go now. Bbye!

No comments: