Wednesday, February 28, 2007

androgenous.

I must say, I can really feel that the semester's going to end pretty soon because (ARGH!) there are so many things that I need to accomplish as soon as posible. Tsk tsk. And I can barely go online and blog hop. Aww.

What the hell is my Comm Arts Professor thinking? Tsk tsk. I, and some of my classmates are just average students. For God's sake, we are not geniuses. Does he really think that we can just finish our thesis(but Jazzy said that it's just a research paper) in just a month? Gah. I hate him, or her? Oh, he said that he's androgenous. Whatever. Tsk. I just don't like him. No, I like him and all, he's funny and neat-lookiing, but not the way he teaches and tortures us. Hindi sweet. Tsk. I have to pass my thesis next week, but still, I have nothing to write on my paper. Tsk tsk.

Oooh. I barely have enough sleep at all. I slept at around 2:30am today for our Theology report. But, we didn't report today, so bale wala lang din yung pagod ko. Tsk tsk.

I really need to rest. Badly.

Oh, and due to the said(and unsaid) requirements that I have to finish, I will go on hiatus. But you can still contact me through my friendster accounts, if I can still check them, or through YM. :)

No comments: