Wednesday, February 21, 2007

train.

Yay. After a long time of not being able to blog due to some stupidity that my parents did to our internet connection, here I am today in our Computer Lab, blogging. Haha. Soshal. Haha.

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!!


Last Friday, we went to Cloud 9, a restaurant in Antipolo. It was nice there. Overlooking of Metro Manila. Haha. Maganda. Tahimik. Haha. He gave me a puppy stuff toy and white roses, too. Haha. Tapos. Aun. Haha.

It was also my first time to ride in LRT 2 last Friday. Haha. Huwaw. I liked it so much there. Color purple. Haha. It was like also an airport. Haha. I thought I was going to Japan when I was there. Haha. Joke. The LRT 1 must be like that. Really. Ampangit kaya sobra ng LRT 1. Ambulok. Though they are already upgrading or replacing their trains with a much more accomodating train, mas maganda pa rin talaga ang LRT 2. Haha. Purple eh. Haha. Basta.

Aun. Haha. I need to get back to work. My Computer project's not yet finished. Haha. Wait, look at what my Computer professor did. A mosaic of our whole class. Haha.

No comments: