Wednesday, March 14, 2007

la lang.

Tagged by Avy, a long long time ago. Haha.

RULES:
"Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!"

1. I hate her.

2. I don't like to stay at home. I always want to go out with anyone na pwede kong hilahin.

3. I always make sure that I correct people if their grammar is wrong.

4. I like the smell of insecticides and detergents. Oh, gases too.

5. I do my projects/requirements/assignments or whatever the day before the submission. No, actually madaling araw ko ginagawa. Haha.

6. I like brutal scenes. Yung may mga patayan. Haha.

7. I love to kill cockroaches.

8. I tend to laugh alone.

9. I like biting people in their shoulders.

10. I am starting to dislike chocolates.

No comments: