Sunday, February 04, 2007

to the left, to the left.

The title of this post has got nothing to do with the post. Haha. I just love Beyonce's Irreplaceable. Haha.

I love the way things are turning out now. Wala lang. :)

Last Friday, me and my friends went to the house of Jazzy's uncle because... we wanted to hang out there. Haha. But first, we went to Puregold to buy a 1-kilo french fries and some junk foods. Yum yum! Haha.

It was like a province in Jazzy's uncle's house. Haha. His house has lots of stray cats and chickens, it was old-fashioned, there were many trees and it was very quiet. I never thought that there are still places like that in Manila. Haha.

Also, Jazzy introduced us to her friend, Kim. She was so... noisy. Haha. She never ran out of story. She even told story about her personal life. Haha. And, she acted like we knew her a long time ago. Haha. I find it weird, because I am not like that when I meet people for the first time.

We went to Buendia at 5pm because that's where i will take a ride home. He accompanied me there. but, we ate first at KFC. I ordered a gogo meal. Yum. Also, we talked alot of things there. It was fun. Haha.

Yesterday, our class along with the other classes, went to Lubao, Pampanga for our NSTP. We taught children there. The place was so dirty and it is so far from civilization. But the green mango they sell there costs only 1.50php. Huwaw. It's so cheap. Haha. And it's not that sour. Yum yum. Haha.

This week will be a vusy week, I think. Argh. Sobrang tinatamad na ko. Tsk tsk.

I want to go to Manila Zoo. Seryoso. Haha.

Look at this gif. Haha. Wala lang. I find it really cute. I didn't make this one, though. This is my screen saver in my cell phone. Haha.

No comments: