Sunday, February 11, 2007

sayang.

Before that, our school won in the WNCAA Cheerdance Competition yesterday held at Cuneta Astrodome. Yay!!! Haha. Miriam College placed second while EAC placed third. Haha. Wee! Haha.

We went to Jazzy's house yesterday after the competition because it was fiesta there. I ate yummy yummy food! Haha. I especially loved the fried chicken and the buko salad. It was so yummy! Haha. I should have brought some to our home. Tee-hee. Haha. Jazzy! Penge! Haha.

I already met Jazzy's relatives and friends last night. At last. I already met the people who she was always talking about. Haha. They were nice and funny, some of them. Some were UFC(Uyy, feeling close) also. Haha.

I was supposed to sleep at Jazzy's house last night, but because of the overprotectiveness of my parents, they did not allow me to sleep there. Aww. I so hate it. We thought of oh so many reasons so that my parents would allow me, but it did no good. Ayaw pa rin talaga. Tsk. Sayang. Sayang. Oh well. There's still other time, I know that.

Oh, last Friday we watched The Holiday in MoA. Haha. Ang ganda! Haha. Though I don't like Jack Black's role there. Hindi siya bagay sa mga romance films. Pang-comedy lang talaga dapat siya. Haha. Nonetheless, the film was good. I really appreciated the beauty of Cameron there. Basta. Haha.

Oooohh. I need to do many things. Pero, tinatamad ako. Soobra. Haha. I'm running out of reasons why I shouldn't do those things, but I am still not doing it. Haha. Ugh. I need a very "masipag" person and transfer all those "kasipagan" to me. Haha.

No comments: