Friday, October 13, 2006

two long weeks.

Yay! Finally, after two long weeks of being in a hiatus mode, I am here again blogging my heart out. Haha. :)

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Ok. I'll narrate to you what happened to me during that past two weeks of my life. Lol. :) I hope I can remember them all. I really hope so. Lol. But unfortunately, I cannot. Haha. I'm not good at remembering things, eh. Haha.

October 6, Friday - We had our finals in Biology Laboratory. Haha. Nasabon kami ng partner ko ng favorite professor ko! Because we didn't take our report seriously. We just laughed, and laughed, and laughed during our presentation. Haha. We're happy people, you know. Lol. Our prof said that the delivery of our report was poor, but our powerpoint presentation was very nice. Haha. Aun. It was a good thing that he still gave us a passing grade. Thank goodness. Whew!

October 7, Saturday - We had our last practice in PE. Kapagod! But first, Jeanette, Marcy and I went to Cerealicious - Taft to buy a very yummy treat! Yum yum! ^_^ I ordered a create-your-own. Haha. I forgot what I mixed there. Basta. It was incredibly delicious! Mmmm. Haha. We went to our school afterwards and practiced. Haha. Ok. Fast forward. After the practice, my friends and I went to Rob Mla to watch a movie. Jeanette's treat! Yay! But we weren't able to watch a movie because it was already 5pm then and the movie that we wanted to watch would not be aired until 7:40pm. Tsk. So instead, we just ate at karate kid. Yum yum! ^_^ I so love that restaurant. With the friendly waiters and yummy foods. Mmmm! Who wouldn't love that resto? Haha. After eating, we decided to go home. But before doing that, we bought a sungay headband that we saw in National Bokstore. They are already selling halloween costumes and other stuffs. Haha. Aun. We wore it as we were passing by along Pedro Gil St. Haha. Hayup! People were calling us devils and other stuffs. Haha. Nakakahiya. Haha.

October 8, Sunday - Ok. I lost my celfone. I forgot it in the fx. Tsk. Kahayupan. So much for the details. Basta. This day was also our finals in PE. Aero - Marathon. Aun. We didn't won. It was also a contest kase. Haha. Wala lang. After that finals/contest, we went again to Rob Mla. We ate again at karate kid. Yum yum! ^_^ Haha. After that, we watched Pulse! Haha. Katakot. We were screaming, and laughing, and screaming. Haha. Weird. Basta. After watching the movie, we decided to stroll around the mall. Remember the sungay headband that we bought the day before this? We wore that while strolling around the mall. Haha. Aun. We went to gbox! Haha. Bumper cars! Bump cars. Whatever that is called, we rode on that. Haha. Para kaming ewan. Haha. We went home at around 6pm. Basta. Oh, I saw Eruel and Sigrid on my way home. Hmmm.

October 11, Wednesday - Klarisse and I saw each other after my class and her exam. We went to UST to find a decent restaurant, but unfortunately we didn't suceed on doing that. So we just settled ourselves at Wendy's - Dapitan. There, we talked, and talked, and talked. Haha. That's what we get for not being able to talk personally for months. Haha. Aun. I decided to go home when it was about 4pm. And we saw each other at around 12pm. So imagine just how long we stayed at Wendy's doing nothing but talk. Haha. Hmmm. I so missed that. Anhirap pala sumakay sa may UST. Kahayupan.

October 12, Thursday - Hmm. I was able to go out to the streets with my pajamas on! Haha. My cousin and I went to FCM(Fairview Center Mall) because she will print something there. Haha. Aun. One of my ultimate dream is to go out with my pajams on and now, it was fulfilled. Yay! Haha.

October 13, Friday - We had our exam on Theology. Tsk. I didn't expect that the test will be that hard. Hayup.

There. Those are the only events that I remembered. Haha. Para rin pala akong hindi naging busy. Lol.

I will have my exams for my other subjects next week. Tsk. Wish me luck.

Good luck to all the people who still has to take exams next week! :)

I moved to Blogger Beta. Pero, hindi ko maappreciate yung features. Haha.

I'm loving Paramita's Hiling. I know. It was released a long time ago. Pero, basta. None knows why I'm loving this song. I didn't tell anyone why and I will never tell anyone. Except if you force me to. Haha. Joke!

Watch this video from My Chemical Romance. Black Parade. Wala lang. Gerard and Mikey Way committed a career suicide! Aaaak. Just look at their new hairstyles! Hmmm.



Gutu ko ng katext! Text mu ko ah. Haha.

Ok. Time to do all those pending projects and stuffs. Tsk tsk.

No comments: