Monday, October 23, 2006

a celebration.

Wee. Haha. I already got all my class cards last Friday and Saturday. And, I'm satisfied with my grades except for Fundamentals of Psychology. Tsk.

Our security guard annonuced to us that there's a free bomb in the LRT/MRT. "Bomb treat". Haha.

Because of that "treat", my blockmates and I didn't want to use the LRT/MRT as a ride to Glorietta. Instead, we rode on a taxi. Hayup. Ang inet!. Haha.

After arriving at Glorietta, we strolled around the mall and went to the movie house. But to our disappointment, all the movies were not that good and some of the movie booths are under renovation. Tsk tsk. Sadness. So, we just walked away to the movie house and thought of other things that we could do there.

Due to our boredom in Glorietta, we have decided to go to Greenbelt. There, we did nothing. Still. Haha. We just went to Seattle's to grab some coffee. Yum yum! ^_^

After that, Marcy and Jeanette went home already. Aww. So, Dianna and I decided to go to Rob Manila. Haha. i accompanied her to the optical shop to get her eyeglasses fixed. Ther, we saw a cute optometrist. Siyet! Haha. Too bad, he was not the one who assisted Dianna. Haha.

We strolled around the mall and I bought a new bag because my old pouch bag was broken. And, I accidentally lost its zipper. Aww.

We saw a massager. Massage chair. 50php for just 10 minutes! Haha. So, we tried it. Haha. It was very satisfying. My back and feet were realxed. Haha. Ansaya.

Dianna and I separated ways after that. I think it was already 6pm then. Aun.

*~~*


Last Saturday and Sunday was the reunion of my family. Father's side. Tsk. I was not interested in that reunion because I do not know some of them and I do not feel them. Even if the reunion's over, I still don't feel them. Some of them.

My cousins and I played cards. Who's the killer, 1,2,3 pass, pusoy dos. Haha. I really enjoyed playing "Who's the killer". Haha. Wala lang.

I am sorry the latter part of my post was not very detailed becuase I am getting sleepy now. I want to rest. So there.

Now, I'm out! :)

No comments: