Tuesday, October 17, 2006

yum yum!

Yay! SEMBREAK KO NA! Woo-hoo! :)

Me and my cousin, Bryan, went to the black market yesterday night. Wala lang. Haha. We saw many snatched celfones. Haha. And, someone's selling to us an MP4 for just 1600php. Haha. Huwaw. They also sell a Nokia 5110 for just 350php. Nyaha. Pantatsing! Lol. Aun. We didn't find a ps2 there! Tsk. Yun pa naman ang hinahanap namin dun. Sayang. Haha.

Waw. After a gazillion years, I was able to eat street foods again! Haha. Bryan treated me four pieces of chicken necks and eight pieces of fish balls. Yum yum! ^_^ Although, I didn't like much the taste of the fish ball. Hehe. Aww. That made me remember my high school days. Haha. My friends and I used to go to side gate always to eat street foods. Squid balls + softdrinks. Mmmm. I miss the side gate. Haha. And my friends, too.

Aun lang. SEMBREAK KO NA TALAGA! Haha. Wee!

No comments: