Monday, October 30, 2006

loving this.

For some reasons, I have learned to love this band so much in such a short span of time. You see, I just heard this band a few days ago by my friend, Bibi, and now I am so crazy about them. lol. This band is Boys Like Girls. They are sooooper great! I just love them. Almost all of their songs touched my heart. I don't know. I just like their songs. I can play their songs over and over again without me getting bored or something. Haha. Listen to them also, you might want to like them, or love them. Just like me.

The band Boys Like Girls was formed in the final months of 2005, when singer/guitarist Martin Johnson wrote a handful of songs he was looking to record. He recruited bassist Bryan Donahue and drummer John Keefe, both of which had been in bands of different setups with the frontman. Keefe brought along lead guitarist Paul DiGiovanni, who he had collaborated recently on a brief demo recording with, to complete the line-up — oddly enough, the two learned that they were distant cousins several months later.The quartet soon opened a PureVolume account to showcase their music, and uploaded a roughly recorded demo of "The Great Escape" and an acoustic rendition of "Thunder" to their profile. By the end of the year, the group had landed the #1 spot on the website's Top Unsigned Artists chart.

Source: Wikipedia


This is their self-titled debut album released last August 22, 2006 through Columbia Records/Red Ink. Their lead single is Hero/Heroine with the music video directed by Mark Serao and Chris Vaglio of Grey Sky Films. I really love this song. It's my favorite. Haha. It really touched my heart. I don't know why. Basta. Haha. Watch the video. Although I didn't really like this much because it looks too simple. Haha. But even so, the girl here is pretty. So watch it. Haha. I like the highlights in her hair. If that's what it's supposed to be called. lol



I also love The Great Escape. Haha. And, Learning to Fall. Listen to these songs. Ok? These are so good! Haha.

*~~*


Oh, Avy and Celena tagged me. So here it goes.

I am supposed to list down 9 weird things about myself:

1. I sometimes cry at night for no reason at all.
2. I love pushing people away. Specifically, boys.
3. The more people tell me not to do something, the more I do it.
4. I check someone's blog even if I don't really like her.
5. Even if I am so hungry, or starving, I don't eat.
6. I hate blabbermouths, but I, myself, is a blabbermouth. Sometimes.
7. I dream of seeing a ghost.
8. I like wearing eyeliner whether it be black, pink, white or blue.
9. Everything about me is weird.

So there. That's basically it. Haha.
I will not tag anyone. -_-

*~~*


I so miss my blockmates. Aww. Too bad they weren't able to go to our house yesterday due to some reasons. Tsk tsk. I miss you guys!

Ok. I'm finished! So, bbye! :)

No comments: