Wednesday, October 18, 2006

surprise!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. DE SAGUN! LOVE YOU! :)


Siyet. Higop!

Today is the birthday of our former adviser, Ms. De Sagun. And because of that, my former classmates and I went to our alma mater, De La Salle Lipa, to surprise her! Yikee. Haha. Not everybody was able to make it, though, because for some reasons I do not know and I do not care. Lol.

I am such a drawing! Or painting. Whatever. Haha. I told Taki, Bibi and Jm that we shall see each other at 8am. Haha. But I arrived there at 10am. Huwaw. Haha. Nakakahiya. I am always like that. I don't know why. Lol.

We met up in the college lobby. Huwaw. Almost everyone was there. I was shocked. Haha. I thought only few of my ex-classmates will be there. But, I'm wrong! Haha. Hindi sila drawing. Haha. I've missed them. So so much.

I also saw my bestfriend, Beverly, and Jeremy. Haha. Waw. I've missed my bestfriend so much. Hmmm. I hugged her. Wala lang. Haha. Bevs and I strolled around the campus. Haha. Ansaya.

We surprised our ex-adviser. Haha. We told her to come to Food Palace(Now called Scubillion). There, we gave the chocolate cake that we bought for her. Haha. Ansaya. Then, we talked, talked and talked. It was so fun. Dapat andun ka para nasaksihan mo. Haha.

Taki, Bibi and I looked at the manila papers that Bobs brought which has the memories of our retreat. Siyet! Sobrang natuwa ako. Haha. Waw. Andami nakasulat dun. Naalala namin ang aming retreat days. Waw. Puro kalokohan. Haha. Nakalagay pa run yung star gazing moments namin. Pati yung mirroring. At yung mumu "daw". At yung sponge sa soup. Haha. Basta. Natago pala nila yun. Haha. Akala ko nawala na yun. Hindi pa pala.

I wanna go back to high school! Even for just a day. Haha.

We accompanied our ex-adviser to her faculty after the endless talking. Haha. Then, we looked at a classroom nearby. We saw a girl sleeping in their class. Haha. Halupet. When I looked at their teacher, huwaw, it was our former Filipino teacher. Haha. No wonder the girl's sleeping. Haha. I also do that during her class before. Haha. So, for the girl that we saw sleeping, ipagpatuloy mo lang yan! Lol. Joke.

We separated ways afterwards. Me, Lorenz, Taki, Bibi and Jm went to bilyaran. There, Lorenz taught us how to play guitar. Huwaw. I was amazed by all the thing he has said. And confused. Haha. I already forgot all the things that he has taught to us. Haha. Bad. Very bad.

We went home afterwards. I went to my mother's school and helped her collate the questionnaires for her students. Haha.

Ok. I have to go back to Manila tomorrow because we still have this English Test for Guidance purposes. Tsk. Ano bang help nun. Ano bang mapapala ko pag kumuha ako ng test na yun? Tataas ba ang grades ko lalo sa Communication Arts I pag kumuha ako nun? Ano?

No comments: