Tuesday, May 30, 2006

tagged.

kim and jhed tagged me. lol. so i have to do this:

instructions:
1. the tagged victim has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover.
2. he/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover.
3. he/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their respective sites announcing that they have been tagged.
4. if tagged a second time, there's no need to post again.


~**~

perfect lover, eh? of course, i need that! haha. syempre naman, sino bang hindi di ba? lol. but is there really a perfect lover? hmmm. :p

anhirap naman nito. wala ako mailagay. lol. ilang minuto na ang nakalilipas ah. haii. hehe.

SMART. hindi smart subscriber ah. globe ako eh. lol. someone who is not smart only in academics, but also in other aspects. one who could help me with my assignments[yung iba lang ah.] haha. one who could give me advices whenever i have problems, academically or not, or whatsoever. mga ganun. haha. one who could make me feel that life has a brighter side.

GOD-FEARING. aun. one who loves and rsepects God. one who could go to the church with me. i really want a guy like that. ankyot pag ganun. haha. one who would pray with me. mga ganun.

PROMISE KEEPER. he has to keep his promises. it's a must. yung hindi ako paaasahin sa wala. if ever he broke one of his promises, i want to hear it from him, not with other people. i want him to be really honest with me. napakaimposible naman kasi na matutupad ng isang tao ang lahat ng promises niya.

anu pa? wala na ko maisip. lol.

WILD. haha. one who's not boring. i want him to be madaldal, makwento. but in the right time and place. who would always talk to me and will not run out of stories to tell. masaya yun! haha. but he has to talk sensible things. pede na rin yung hindi, pero minsan lang ah. lol.

OPTIMISTIC. one who sees the brighter side of the world. one who never gives up easily. one who always think that there is a way and solution in every problem. aun. one who thinks positively. one who could brighten up my day when i'm feeling so down. aun.

FRIENDLY. he has to be kind to all my friends. he should really get along with my friends. because i really love my friends. one who would not take me away from them. yung papayagan ako an gumimik with them without him, minsan. aun. and he should also like my parents. syempre naman. aun.

UNDERSTANDING. he has to understand me. he has to accept me for who i am. yung hindi ako babaguhin. aun. he has to understand that sometimes, i can't go out with him, that i have something to do, that i have to text other guys. mga ganun. open-minded ba. aun.

SWEET. he has to be really sweet to me. lol. one who would bring me food when i'm hungry, who would hug me when i'm feeling lonely. something like that. aun. i want someone who would not bring my self-esteem down. he has to be proud of me. haha.

tapos na. but it's not really a must. it's too good to be true. haha. aun.
found him na pala. haha.

i will ask these people to do the same thing as i did.
memesh. rowjie. alona. jochie. mich. mayc. gracey. karla.


No comments: