Wednesday, January 24, 2007

sneaking.

It's our Computer time again. And as usual, I am not doing what our prof told us to do. Haha. 'Coz it's boring. I'd rather do the task in our home rather than here. Haha. So, I'd just blog her. Haha. It's much more fun.

Yesterday was fun. Sort of. We went to our friend's house because we will have a drinking session again. They waited for me and Jazzy at Jollibee - Vito Cruz. And, when I saw who we were with, I was surprised because we were so many than what I expected. And, I don't know the two people that my other friends brought. Haha.

So there. We went first to Frio Mixx because we were starving. I ordered carbonara + lemon iced tea. Yum yum! THey said that the lemon iced tea was not delicious, but they're wrong. I really loved the taste of it. Haha.

After eating there, we headed to our friend's house. Oh, they bought a sprite and GSM Premium. That was what we drank there. Eeewww. I don't usually drink stuffs like that, but I was ashamed to say no to them, considering that I really don't know them so much yet and.. the owner of the house might get angry if I said no(though she has no right to get angry to me because.. secret! :p). So to get rid of drinking so much of that yucky drink, I always go outside. My excuses were "I will just get fresh air", "Sasamahan ko lang si Jazzy sa labas", "Pupuntahan ko lang sina Kencel". Haha. But, even though I get to go outside, I still got a little tipsy. Haha. Tsk tsk.

At 7pm, we went home. He accompanied me up to the bus stop. Haha. It was fun being with him. And, he asked me something that really made my heart beat so fast. But, I was able to answer his question in the sense that I was on the safe side. Haha. Yay.

Aun. Ayaw ko na. Gagawa na ko sa Computer. Baka mapagalitan na ko ni Sir. Haha. :)

No comments: