Monday, January 08, 2007

purple.

Wala lang. I just wanna share this to you guys. I really love purple. That's my favorite color. Haha. Angaling. From the quiz that I took, it says there that my blog color is purple! Yes naman!

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


Wala lang. I'm doing our Comm Arts 2 project. Siningit ko lang to. Haha. I really don't feel like studying. Tsk tsk. This sem is not as exciting as last sem. Dunno why. I just feel like going out, and going out, and going out. Haha. I don't want to study anymore. But I have to, because I have a dream. I want to become someone whome my parents can be proud of. Naks! Haha. Anyways, wala lang. I have to get back to work. So. Bbye! :)

No comments: