Wednesday, January 17, 2007

laughing trip.

Laughing trip. That's what I've been doing lately. Because..

[edit]
I'll just continue this post later. Because I'm currently doing our Midterm Exam in Basic Computer. Haha. My professor might scold me if he saw me doing this instead of my MT. Haha.
[/edit]

I am already finished doing my MT in Basic Computer. Haha. It was jsut easy. Thank you so much to my Computer teacher back in high school because she gave me knowledge about hyperlinking. Haha. :)

Anyways. On with the post. As what I have said earlier. Laughing trip, as what my friends would call, is what I've doing lately. Because.. I actually don't know. I am much happier now than before. When everything was still so complicated. When everything was so full of lies. When, when. Argh. I'd rather not talk about it. Basta. I am much happier now. Haha. Goodness.

~**~


Last Friday, that was January 12, we went to Metrowalk because Kencel will treat us because it was his birthday last Monday, January 8. Wee! Haha. It was fun, though there were some insensitive and stupid people there. Tsk.

They fetched us in our school and headed straight there. While waiting for Kencel to rent that VIP Room, Jazzy and I went to Quantum to play air hockey. Haha. I enjoyed playing that. Especially because I often win during our game. Haha. Yay!

Ken called us already. So we went to the room. And, guess what I saw there. Someone insensitive(I will not tell the name because someone I know might read it and tell it to this person) and the new, no -- not new because it was his ex, girl. Tsk tsk. How stupid. Ankapal ng muka niya para dalhin niya iyon dun. Isa siyang sinungaling. Basta. I know you won't understand what I mean here, but I do not want to tell the whole story here because someone I know might read this.

Nonetheless, I still enjoyed. Haha. Why would I not enjoy because of them, ayt? Haha. We had so much fun there. They sang and played billiards, while I just watched them and munched my favorite snack, french fries. Haha. It might not look like much, but I really enjoyed there. Haha.

At 5pm, we went to Starbucks to have some coffee. Actually it was just me who had coffee. Haha. We left Jazzy and JR in a certain place because we want them to talk. Haha. Edi aun. Basta. We went home at around 7 or 8pm.

~**~


Last Saturday, my family went to MOA to watch Pyro Olympics. Gawd. There were so many people and it was so traffic. Nakakabadtrip. Nonetheless, when I saw the fireworks, all the irritability that I felt before was gone. Haha. The fireworks display was so beautiful. I've never seen such fireworks as beautiful as that. Basta. Huwaw. Haha.

~**~


Last Tuesday, Kencel went to our school because.. Wala lang. Haha. Jazzy, Jaja, Kencel and I went to McDonald's to, of course, eat. Haha. Ansaya. Lauhging trip talaga. Haha. If you just saw us yesterday, all we did was laugh. Haha. Enjoy.

~**~


Our MT in Chemistry was cancelled! Yay. Haha. So, that means I will not have to study now. Haha. Yay! :)

No comments: