Tuesday, March 20, 2007

hello world.

Wala lang.

I remember "Hello World" as an example in our Computer class way back when I was in high school. Wala lang. I just remembered it, and my Computer teacher back then, Ms. Obre. Hello Ms. Obre! :)

And yes, I am officially back to the blogging world. Yay! :D :D :D Though I still have an exam tomorrow in Computer and Theology + an exam on Chemistry next Monday. Aja! Kaya ko 'to. Haha.

A lot of things happened to me this past month. Accomplishments, failures, and realizations. Oooh. Time is really precious, big time. I should really learn how to treasure each and every moment of it and not waste it. But, I also have to keep in mind that patience is virtue. I shouldn't rush things, rushing things might lead me to sudden death. Hmmmm.

I am a lot happier now than before and will be happier by tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after the day after tomorrow, and... hopefully forever. Haha. I am so glad that the 'stupid + weird + heartbreaking + ouch + pride + dumb moment' that happened earlier this year happened. To remind you of that, click here. Because of that, I've learned and realized so many things. And also, a better and much happier thing happened to me. Haha. *ismayl* I am sooo happy now. Maybe if I am still in that 'surreal', I wouldn't be this happy. Haha. I've waked up, and I am now in reality. I am facing reality now. I know that, and I am very sure of that.

During the span of time that I was away with 'her', I've realized that I really didn't love her. Yes, you read it right. She is a 'her' and not a 'him'. I just liked her, because she is kind and all. I almost thought she was perfect, in terms of... basta. But no, she isn't. And she will never be. Nobody is, anyway. What I felt for that person was just 'physical attraction' and not 'love'. I just misinterpreted what I felt for her, well, because, I thought I loved her. Basta. Weird. Also. Err. I wanted to prove to someone that I have moved on. That I wasn't affected by what happened to us. Remember my post last November 2? The person who gave me that text message was that someone. I know, I know. I was wrong, damn wrong. I shouldn't have really gave in to what I thought I was feeling. Silly me. Tsk. Whatever.

To her, thank you. For the times that we had been together, you made me feel special, and you made me happy. I want to bring back the closeness that we had. Really. I miss you. Oh, I wish you and her happiness. Don't ever break up again, ok? So you would't have to be confused again and hurt other's feelings. Haha. I still hate you, btw. Can't erase that feeling. Tsk.

To him, thank you also. And, I can finally say that I really have moved on. Thanks to him. Haha. I am over you now. Promise. Haha. Good luck to you and her. I wish you happiness. Really. Haha. I wanna see you again, it's been a long since we last saw each other. I miss you. I can still say that, right? Anyway, you are still my friend naman. Haha.

Take note: Those two don't read my blog. Haha. And I hope they wouldn't. Haha.

The reason why I was typing this is because I was with her a while ago. Along with our other friends. Haha. Wala lang. Napagtanto ko lang ang lahat ng ito. Haha.

I desperately want to change my layout. Pero tinatamad akoooo. Igawa n'yo ko. Haha. :)

No comments: