Tuesday, November 14, 2006

nstp.

NSTP was our only class today. Haha.

This morning, we had our TAPATAN. Re-orientation for the 1st year and 3rd year students. Haha. TAPATAN = no Chem + Comm Arts. Wee! Haha. Aun. Wala lang. I didn't understand what they were talking about because I wasn't listening. As always. lol. All I know is that the open forum sucks. Kulasas were asking stupid questions. Tsk. I think they just wanted to be in front so they asked questions that is not worth questioning. Tsk tsk. During that open forum, I pitied our NSTP professor. Dinikdik ng reklamo eh. Ambad talaga. Tsk. Hindi man lang nila naappreciate yung effort nun. Haii.

We went to the Senate today to watch, err, I don't know. Haha. It has something to do with the Batas Kasambahay thing. Sorry, I wasn't listening while we were in that place. lol. Oh, we went to the Senate because it's our NSTP. Oha. NSTP is not just about cleaning the environment and everything. Somehow, this subject has sense. Haha.

While we were in the Senate, I saw, of course, the senators. lol. Wala lang. They were just like in their own houses by the way they sit on their respective chairs. If you just saw Drilon and Flavier, you'll surely laugh at how they sit! Haha. Oh, I was so frustrated because I wasn't able to hear Miriam Defensor-Santiago talk. Tsk.

~**~


Last Saturday, we heard a devastating news. JR's niece just died because of pneumonia. Haii. We were so shocked to hear that. Pero mali talaga yung detalye eh, yung 2 years old daw niyang pamangkin yun namatay, yun pala, yung 3 months old niyang pamangkin yun namatay. Tsk. Si Kencel talaga oh.

We went to the burol yesterday at San Felipe Chapel in Boni. Aun. Wala lang. The baby was so cute. When I saw her, she was just like sleepinng. Tsk. Poor baby.

~**~


I really feel like studying tonight, so goodbye folks! bleh. :P

No comments: