Monday, November 13, 2006

friends.

Darn. Why does this have to happen? I so hate it. My last post was not published and now, I have to repeat it. Tsk.

Last week, I had a really good time with my "newly found friends" and my blockmates. We did a lot of crazy and cute stuffs. lol. I enjoyed it so much.

As what one of my earlier posts said, we watched Open Season at MOA. IMAX. Yay. I really love the film. That's my dream movie. Haha. I soooo love it. Haha.

We also went to Monica's house. There, we did everything that we could possibly do out of boredom. Haha. We watched television, they sang at the karaoke, we played cards, they ate weird food(tuna + corned beef + rice) and everything. Haha.

Corny. This is the word that will best describe my friends. Haha. They always crack a joke that's not even funny. Haha. The only reason I laugh is because of their expressions and the way they deliver their jokes. Haha. Sabi nga ni Kencel, "Ang corny daw ay sweet." lol

I also discovered a new card game. Good morning, Mr. Jack. Haha. I cannot tell the mechanics. It's too hard to explain. Anyway, this game is corny so don't bother knowing this game. Haha.

I really had a good time last week. Too bad I cannot tell every detail. Haha. Why? Ayoko eh.

My ghaddd. I am not loveless. Definitely not. Haha. God really loves me. lol

No comments: