Sunday, November 19, 2006

2 days straight.

May hang uber pa rin ako hanggang ngayon. Tsk. Ayoko na. Ansakit na ng ulo ko. Sobra.

Bangag pa ko ngayon. Nakakainis. Ansakit talaga ng ulo ko.

~**~


Last Friday, me and my friends went to Monica's house, again. We rode on the LRT and on the jeep on our way there. My golay. It was so hot! The sun was at its highest then. Tsk tsk. Badtrip. My ever-so happy mood was changed because of that. But it came back when we reached Monica's house. Haha.

Kencel and the others just sang on the karaoke while I just watched them. Haha. I don't sing in a karaoke. Haha. We also drank there. And enjoyed ourselves. And did everything we want to fall out of boredom. Haha.

Our friend became so drunk that day that he wasn't able to stand up on his own feet. Haha. That was the first time that I saw him like that. He acted so crazy. Tsk.

~**~


Me and my friends from high school saw each other again at our favorite tambayan yesterday. Mini reunion. Again. Haha. Too bad we weren't complete again. As always. Tsk tsk.

It was so fun. From the drinking sessions + chatting sessions + bangag sessions and everything else. The only bad part there was I got drunk. Haha. For the first time in my entire life since I started drinking, that was the first time that I really felt drunk. Haha. It was a good thing that I was able to go home without them(pertaing to my parents) noticing that I was drunk. Haha.

My friend got so drunk that he wasn't able to stand up. Haha. We were so worried about him. Good thing his tito was there to help him. Haha. It was not the first that I saw him like that, though. He's always like that everytime we drink. Haha. He always wants to drink yet he has low tolerance in it. Haha.

~**~


Ayoko na. Ansakit na talaga ng ulo ko. May hang uber pa talaga ko. Haha.

Oh, happy birtday to Melanie Amar(Nov 14) and Anna Carlos(Nov 16).

No comments: