Monday, September 11, 2006

ninang milay.

yes, for the first time in my entire life since i have received kumpil(anong englih nito? lol.), i am now a full-pledged ninang/godmother. yay!

yesterday, me and my cousins had a great quality time together. haha. we took pictures everywhere! masaya talaga.


a shot inside the church. we were ike prisoners! haha. trip.



kuya rj and i. while waiting for the deacon to start the baptismal ceremony.



after the baptism.



outside the church. before going to my aunt's house.



awww. i am lonely. lol.



ate kay and i.





we are applying to become the next endorsers of gran matador. lol. {i didn't drink this ah! promise!)



at festival mall.



tintin and i at pixie forest.



a shot at the bus.



rock on!



my dream pose. fulfilled! lol.


waw. asensado na ang photobucket! lol.

more of the pictures in my multiply.

i didn't go to school today. haha. because i am not feeling well and my project for comm arts is not yet finished. tsk tsk. i have to finish it today. the deadline's tomorrow. sh*t. i'm cramming again. lol.

No comments: