Sunday, July 30, 2006

yeah!

after hours of hardwork, frustration, et. al., i successfully edited my friendster profile. wee! *talon talon* my three accounts are now overlayed. lol. if you have time, check on it. :) but still, it's under construction. basta. haha. *talon talon*

i think i wouldn't be able to blog this week so i'll make my greetings now...

happy birthday to jaja nulla, jasmin paneda, vanessa malate, geroi pabalat and jon markneil arada!

jon mark! awww. hindi ako makakasama sa swimming. tsk tsk. hindi ako uuwi ngayong week eh. sayang. haii.

for all the august celebrants, happy birthday! even though it's still july. lol.

i have a long test in college algebra and theology tomorrow. tsk. wish me luck. lol. encourage me to study! hindi pa ku nag-aaral eh. haha.

No comments: