Saturday, April 21, 2007

on-screen keyboard.

[edit]
gah. it's so hard to use an onscreen keyboard, so that's why i have not been udating. haha. nagloloko ang keyboard namin. tsk tk. haha. aun. maguupdate na lang ako pag ayos na to o kaya naisipan na nilang bumili ng bago. haha. :)
[\edit]

Aun. Haha. My brother managed to fix our keyboard. Yay! Haha.

Anyways, this week was fun, and irritating. Haha. Kasi anhirap makaalis sa bahay, anhirap tumakas, ang ingay ni mama pa. Haha.

Last Monday, i went to our school to finish my application for my major next sem. Unfortunately, we weren't able to submit the requirements because the application forms are not yet available. Tsk. So, I just went there for nothing. Gah. I would have to go back there on April 30.

Because I wasn't able to do what I was supposed to do there, Kencel and I just went out. Haha. We went to MoA. I forgot what we did there. Haha. Basta. Aun.

Oh, my friends and I had an outing last Thursday. We went to Kawilihan in Lipa. Haha. I wasn't supposed to be there because my mom did not allow me to go, but I sneaked out of our house when my mom and dad went to work already. Haha. Pero nagpaalam naman ako kay ina noong umalis na ko, tinext ko siya. Haha.

I had fun though we were only few becuase some of our friends have summer classes. Tsk tsk. Haha. Aun. Lorenz taught me how to float in water, but I wasn't able to learn. It was so tiring. Haha. Also, Kim was always bringing me to the center of the pool, which was the deepest part of the pool. Haha.

We went home at 5:30pm, I think. Because my parents and Bibi's parents don't know that that we had an outing. Haha.

So there. I miss my friends already! Haha.

No comments: